Friday, December 9, 2011

I am a fan! of Arbonne ...

So my sister delegate Mrs. Kansas US 2011 Christy Dreiling introduced me to Arbonne back in August when we met in Las Vegas at the Mrs United States pageant. I am hooked, I started using the anti aging skin care line and its amazing! but now I am totally addicted to their fitness/wellness products.....

Chocolate & Vanilla Ready-Made protein shakes
(I just throw in my bag and go!)


Chocolate & Vanilla protein powder packets
(Blend up with cinnamon, water, ice or milk.....beyond satisfying)

Anti-oxident immunity Boosters

(this gives me a jump start to ward off germs when the kids are sick)

Chocolate Fit Chews
(keeps me satisified during the day between meals as a yummy treat!)


Pre-Pro biotics dissolveable packets
(healthy digestion, well needed!)


Energy Fizz tabs
(Citrus or Pomegranate - Amazing!)


SPA Detox System! Rescue Wash, Sea Salt Scrub, Mud Mask, Body Gelee
(So relaxing at the end of a long day or great start to your AM!)

RE9 Anti Aging Skincare line Cleanser, Toner, Renewal Serum, Eye Cream, Moisturizer
(I feel younger each day I use this stuff! no joke)

RE9 Advanced Men's Line  Wash, Shave gel, Post shave balm, SPF 20 moisturizer
(Great gift for the hubby or your son, helps with razor burn)


ABC Arbonne Babycare - Diaper rash creme, body/hair wash, SPF30, body lotion
(start them young, it's important to know what your kids are using on their bodies)


visit these products and more at

Web Address: http://CCSP.myarbonne.com
Email Address: courtneynappa@myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment